- detailed history taking of you and your baby’s health, your pregnancy, birth and breastfeeding history so far
- discussion of the concerns you are having
- observation of a breastfeed
- infant breastfeeding and oral assessment
- support and provision of management strategies specific to your situation
- preparing a tailored management plan to help you move forward in your own breastfeeding goals
- referral to support services if and as appropriate
- answers any questions you may have during the consultation as they arise
- provision of a detailed receipt for health fund rebates if available through your health fund
We keep in touch via email, text or phone for two weeks (no additional charge).
Follow-up home visits can be made if required with an additional charge.